sometimes we roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic Salt

2 posters

Go down

Sonic Salt Empty Sonic Salt

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:40 am

Supernatural Mi'jette/Doctor Who Angel Crossover
Bazanga

[Angel]

I'm standing at the control panel to the TARDIS, jiggling things and wiggling others and sometimes mashing a button to get the effect of whirring through the time and space continum on an endless and often exciting and leading to trouble journey.
Well, this time I was looking for a break in a small town. Maybe talk to the locals about the baking.
Cookies sounded good.
So where else to go but a small town with nice people?
I bring the TARDIS to a stop, closing my eyes and smiling slightly at the familiar wreeeeop wreeeop sound, before grabbing my jacket from the banister, pulling it over my shoulders, and stepping out with a bounce to my step.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonic Salt Empty Re: Sonic Salt

Post  Midge Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:55 am

[Mi'Jette]

A yawn stretches my jaw and I flick my tail around as I sit at the bar counter, the worn out leather bar stool rather comfortable, despite the squeaking.
The cold metal of the pistol pressing against my back from its place tucked in my waistband kept me awake... Somewhat. I blame the whiskey to be honest.
My glass was nearly empty, but I swished the liquid around anyway, the two ice cubes almost melted away from the time I've wasted in this place.
The pain in my shoulder had yet to go away and it still ached horribly.
Damn poltergeist. It was an easy wendigo just before that...
Wendigos are a nice break.
Nasty, but nice.
I sigh a little and down the last of my glass, tapping the edge with my finger so the bartender knew to come back and refill it.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:04 am

[Angel]

I narrow my eyes a little at the sight of the dingy bar, but it seemed to be the main place people were congregating to, so it was where I headed.
I open the door with no more want for attention than usual, sliding jovially into a bar stool by some other folks and offering the bartender a smile.
"Do you have any apple juice?"
The weird look I got made me think this was not a common request, so I repeat;
"The thing that comes from apples... I am on earth, right? Somewhere around the modernized century? I mean, you guys have electricity and.." I snap my fingers to gesture around the general room.
"...." They shake their head and give me a juice box.
"Delightful! I love juice boxes."
I take the chance to look around as I fiddle with the juice box, notice most of the eyes are on me, and smile affably again.
I'd stopped caring about how silly I looked awhile ago. It was best just to roll with things.
I spot a dismal looking fennec next to me and take the chance to start conversation;
"Oh, hello. Do you perchance know if there's a bakery nearby?"
Sucking my juice box in a sophisticated manner as I asked.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:15 am

[Mi'Jette]

The new smell caught me the moment the door opened by some juice lovin' wolf woman.
I flick my ear and hunch over a bit more, close to rolling my eyes when she plopped down next to me.
An image of her fur being ruffled by the mere smell of whiskey flitted through my mind and I smirk, masking it by taking a gulp of my drink.
I needed to move on... Found three more jobs around the same area.
Blasted Colorado. Hate Colorado.
My eyes flicker back down to the newspaper in front of me, the red sharpie circles around the articles that mattered.
Seemed like another haunting and a possible zombie problem, but oh well. They were jobs.
My mind is hit back into reality at the newcomer talking directly at me.
I shift my hazel gaze to look at her, raising an eyebrow.
"The closest thing ya 'ave to a bakery is the diner three blocks west of 'ere," I reply, "Two day ol' pie. Ye'd love it."
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:40 am

[Angel]

My eyes quickly find the sharpie-ridden newspaper that is laid in front of her. I've processed the information before she's answered me, and simply look up and smile again.
"Thanks, two day old pie sounds swell."
I rub my chest above my second heart; it'd been bothering me ever since I tripped and hit it on the console.
It happened sometimes. I was prone to clumsiness.
"Say, those articles seem to have alot in common- supernatural, I might say. Are you just curious or are you looking for what goes bump in the night?" I ask, flicking my ear and my smile dropping a hair.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:47 am

[Mi'Jette]

I noted the sense of slight pain and irritation coming from her when she rubs her chest...
Punch or something... Who knows.
My tongue was starting to protest against the whiskey and I frown a little, setting the glass down and shifting my jaw.
The comment from her about the newspaper caused me to look at her again.
"You could say it's my job to find the monsters hiding in closets and under beds," I reply calmly, putting away my snarky tone for now.
The fact that she would even bother suggesting such a thing meant she wasn't normal.
Well. Besides asking for apple juice in a bar.
In the shit hole of Tennessee.
... Yeah.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:50 am

[Angel]

"Your job, eh?" I raise an eyebrow at her, sipping my apple juice again.
"Sounds interesting. I'd like to hear about it..?" I raise both eyebrows at her now, inquiring her name.
All the while bouncing my heels a bit, tail flicking side to side. I was unable to keep still.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:57 am

[Mi'Jette]

I blink a few times to calm my rising urge to grab her leg to make her stop bouncing.
Assaulting a... Woman wasn't my typical thing. Unless she was dead and trying to kill me, then there was an exception.
There's also the demon thing... The werewolf thing...
I shake my head at myself and look at her more directly this time, crossing my arms and leaning my elbows on the counter.
"I'm a hunter. I'm telling you because you clearly understand the monster concept."
"You made a comment about being on Earth when you walked in. You walked into the world where nightmares are reality. I kill nightmares, essentially."
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:24 am

[Angel]

I nod briskly.
"Good. Straightforward. I like that."
Her next comment causes me to give her a lilting smile and straighten my bow tie a bit.
"Oh, good, just who I was looking for."
I pull out my sonic from it's inside pocket, flip it, catch it, and whirr it a bit, looking at it with deep concentration.
"That apple juice wasn't as good as I was hoping...furthermore, you are absolutely covered in sulfur. That's unhealthy." I eye her from under my bangs;
"You should really get that checked. Means demons, you know."
I hop off my stool with an avid flick of my tail.
"Anyways, I've got some pie to find. Was hoping for cookies, but pie will do. Perhaps apples taste better in pie. Apple juice is rubbish."
I then leave the bar as rapidly as I'd came, though a shift of light in the windows hits my back for a few seconds long enough to cast the shadows of my wings across the wall.
I don't notice this, just pop my head back in a moment to call;
"West-"
I lick my finger and hold it up a moment, before brightening again.
"That's right! The magnetic fields are different here. West, right. Forgot. Toodaloo~"
I duck out again and head to my Tardis. I'd have to visit that pie shop. This town seemed interesting. Not cookies, but it was something.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:49 am

[Mi'Jette]

I stayed quiet while she spoke, realizing she talked too fast for me to slip in a comment anyway.
Best to just shut up and watch for once in my life.
Her... Device, I guess, was odd looking to say the least, but... Didn't comment.
... She noticed the sulfur?
Shit.
My eyes had caused me to turn around on my stool when she leaves, catching the glimpse of her wings.
Sneaky woman indeed. Hybrids didn't exist anymore. Not here anyway.
Not like angels existed.
The mere idea made me want to roll my eyes.
Her comment about the magnetic field caught me. Granted, her entire appearance and attitude had caught me, but that was a severe slap to the face.
I wanted to say the impossible, but even I had limitations to such ideas.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:17 am

[Angel]

"Oh! Almost forgot."
I turn about again, looking into the bar once more.
"Silly me, forgot to ask your name." I look expectantly to the fennec;
"Always good to know a name, after all." My eyes twinkling with enthusiasm.
Still bouncing and twitching, trying to remain still and attentive while a million things were whirring through my head.
To do this, that, then or there.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 am

[Mi'Jette]

I nearly bite my tonge when she decides to ask about my name.
Almost avoided it.
"Mi'Jette... You?" I ask, curious about her answer.
No doubt there would be something to snicker about.
Then again, who knows.
She may be more normal than I.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 am

[Angel]

I raise an eyebrow and smile again, the tip of my tongue sticking out.
"I'm The Doctor."
She seemed uncomfortable about the name bit, so I wink and add;
"You want to see something fantastic, Mi'jette?"
Not considering for one moment that my enthusiasm might be a bit overbearing.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:39 am

[Mi'Jette]

... A doctor?
Now she seriously has to be joking.
My tail stops swinging at the question and I keep my eyes on her.
"It depends... Granted, I've had four glasses of whiskey since I got here, so why not."
I set my money on the counter and stand up, pulling on my black leather trench coat before walking towards the door.
"As a warning, surprises tend to make me jumpy. Jumpy leads to gunfire."
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:56 pm

[Angel]

I scoff.
"Guns are primitive. Have you not decided on diplomacy?"
I lead the way back to the Tardis anyways, humming slightly and tail still flicking.
"...going to make a stop by the pie place you mentioned, too."
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:33 pm

[Mi'Jette]

My eyes narrow at her.
"Diplomacy? Towards raging monsters trying to bite my head off? Nah! I invite them over for tea and cakes," I reply, adding in an English accent on the last sentence.
The curved blade on the inside of my jacket rubs against my ribs and I briefly think about all the other weapons in the trunk of my car...
Hopefully I wouldn't need any of those any time soon.
"Are you naturally into sugar? Or is it just the baking aspect of food that you enjoy?" I question, still curious as to how she managed to cloak her wings.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:24 pm

[Angel]

"Your sarcasm is endearing..." I mutter under my breath, before returning to my good humor.
I turn and raise an eyebrow at her.
"Sugar is excellent. Very unique to earth, you know. But food in general is fascinating..."
I gesture aroubd myself;
"If you think about how greatly food varies in cultures, you can get an idea of how it varies in galactic species! It's fantastic!"
I grin and that Is when we reach Sexy, whom I smartly unlock and open the door with a familiar creak.
"Ladies first?"
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 am

[Mi'Jette]

My steps hesitate when she turns around, not wanting to run into her.
... Earth.
She said it again.
"Ladies... Interesting way to say it," I mumble, taking a cautious moment before walking into... Well. I felt weird just thinking about it.
My eyes widen once I get inside, glancing around.
"Holy shit."
That's all I could manage to say while standing there, unsure if I had passed out or not sometime earlier and I was just asleep.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 am

[Angel]

"She's a TARDIS. Gorgeous, isn't she? Finest of her kind." I say, leaning against the doorframe behind her, my ears tilted forwards to listen to the quiet sounds of the TARDIS that made it so alive.
In my regeneration, she'd refitted herself with a more steam punk Victorian esque appearance- most notable in the console display, lavish with gears and gizmos and other fun knick knacks.
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:55 pm

[Mi'Jette]

"It's fucking Narnia in here," I reply, shifting my footing just slightly.
Well, luckily it wasn't a wardrobe. That would be terrible.
"Lemme take a gander... It's a spaceship? Essentially you're ET without the telephone?"
My attitude might get the best of me, but seriously.
I'm in a damn box with an angel wolf standing by, indirectly claiming to be an alien.
I don't believe in aliens... Monsters, yes.
Aliens, Hell no. I've never even seen a real angel before.
Still unsure if she even is one or not.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:12 pm

[Angel]

I'm perched at the console in a few seconds, my movement - or lack oof - accompanied by the soft rustle of feathers.
"Well, there is a telephone. It is a telephone box."
I smile enthusiastically.
"As for alien, well, that words a little discriminant. I prefer crazy lady in a blue box."
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:09 pm

[Mi'Jette]

My instinct was to flinch when she moved at the speed she did without hardly making a sound, but I stayed still.
A smartass too... Awesome.
"So saying alien is racist now? Huh... Who knew?" I reply, rolling my eyes and flicking my tail a few times.
I finally make my feet move and I walk over to the center console, looking over the controls and whatnot.
It looked like a child's play toy, reminded me of a toy piano I had as a child that dinged whenever you'd slam your fat little hand down on a key.
No real strategy, just smacking it as much as you could because it made noise at your will.
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:27 pm

[Angel]

My tail flicks, brushing lightly over the controls.
"Aliens have feelings too." I say, feigning offense.
"But, in any case-"
I flicker to the banister, perching there now. A solitary feather drifts to the floor by my feet- I don't notice it, or pretend I don't.
"You're the first one to not say 'It's bigger on the inside', or to walk around the thing on the outside to double check. You must see alot."
Bemottled
Bemottled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:57 pm

[Mi'Jette]

I eye the feather for a few seconds before putting my hands into my jacket pockets and looking around again.
Her statement causes my ear to flick and they swivel a little more towards her direction.
"I have indeed... This may be strange to me, but it's really not as surprising as it would be to most."
Bit of an understatement. Oh well. Didn't want to be a complete ass.
"I've been through a lot of situations involving strange happenings and mysterious inventions, so this is just another one to add to the books."
Midge
Midge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum